it’s quite interesting, topic of photo challenge for this week.
Family, for me, it’s the most important part of life. Being in the family can make me feel secure and happy. I realised it when I’m far from home, like now.
To hear mother mention my name in her pray or to find father working so hard to support this little family and to know that my younger brother will be marrying soon. Those are something I yearn of being in the family.
Here, in another island just on my own, a family bond can be build from a friendship which growing stronger each day but it won’t be that easy and I realised there’s no place I want to be except in the middle of my own family.
1. Starting from a friendship, who knows can build a family bond.
2. Marrying, one way to build our own family
3. Family, be the same is okay but diffrence won’t be a problem
4. Gathering, spending the time togahter not just at home but can be at city park
5. ‘Till death do us part’ that’s a family bond, which can’t be erased even by death.
Thanks to Josh for picking up this topic 🙂