I know it’s too late to post this challenge as I was busy to look after my mother in the from hospital to home, however, I still want to share what I have for this topic.
Mostly it will be about physically. Yes… be honest who wants to be old? An actress or a model for example, most of them afraid of being old. Some do plastic surgery, some just postpone by doing cosmetics treatment or just a simple way through the healthy life, as young performance is very important.
Being old is something naturally every live will goes through, but do you believe that old is not always uneasy to look at? I met some old people but in his/her late age they remain stay beauty. They still have their own charm which based on inner beauty.
Another fascinating old is for things, older and older a thing the value will be so high as it keeps a historical stories. Let’s say a temple, for me its always be a fantastic story to hear, amazing building to look and wonderful thing to keep look after. To hear the story just like a bed time story as it sounds like a legend, a folk tale. Even an old paper can be a life valuable when it contents something important.
So, I’m a single mature woman but most people address me as a Mom and I never correct it, even when I walked with a younger friend, people thought that she was my daughter and still I don’t mind hehehe I consider it as a safety way to avoid ‘bad man’ xixixi…
Stop talking, let’s enjoy the pictures for this challenge. 😀
1. Abdi dalem, He’s a kind of javanesse palace servant. But he didn’t work in the palace, in the king’s cemetery. Located in Imogiri – Central Java.
2. An old man counting money, I feel so touch every time I look at this pictures, just imagine an old man who suppose to live a happy life , have to work still to survive! And the money is not very much enough even for a day! Located – side river of Musi – Palemang – South Sumatra.
3. Sr. Ignas, she’s a nun and people around just amaze of her, her spirit of life. She plants flowers, recycling organic waste and feed the dogs. Her age about 70 years old but her power just like 17th :D. Located – Palembang – South Sumatra.
4. Old building, I don’t know what it was, but it seems its empty since years ago. It located in ‘old town’ in Semarang city as this old town was a complex of old buildings made by Dutch when they colonized Indonesia more then 60 years ago. It looks so ugly but I believe when it functions well and repainted without doing any changing of the shape of the building, it can be beautiful building.
5. Temples, this is what I mean that older and older some things its will be hunted. I always wonder how those people made such a building, just stones put on to one and the others, the ornaments and the stories it self, all of it is just so wonderful.
A. Prambanan temple ( a thousand temples) located in Yogyakarta – Indonesia
B. Dieng temple, Located in Dieng Plateau – Temanggung – Central Java