At first, I was confused about the topic of textures, but saw the samples on Cee’s photo gallery, I found some of those in my pictures collection. Well, here are some shots I’d like to share to follow the challenge. Enjoy it
1. Sand and waves, who doesn’t love beach? I guess people in the world love being at the beach, so am I and I just adore to feel the sand and wave at once when I was at the beach. I forgot the name of the beach as I visited some beach in Bali island.
2. The bark. This tree as well as the others might be died as exposed of hot steam from white crater. Located in a nature tourism – Kawah Putih – Bandung – West Java.
3. Wall of stone. A part of Maria’s cave gate made of stones. Located in Sendang sono – Kulon progo.
4. Wood charcoal. I found this piece of wood in the sand river -Gendol- It is the famous river which is passed by volcano eruption material. I visited that place after some weeks of Merapi eruption.
5. Curly water. It’s a river actually and when it flows to low area the water looks like curly blonde hair, just imagine if the water clean enough I would love to sit beyond. 😀
6. Puppy. I think everyone love puppy 😀 and I do very much. His name is Bruno, he was view days after born and now almost a year and I really love to touch and hold him as he’s so soft and cute hehehe
Texture : feel and touch. I touch so I feel then I shot. 😀 Thanks to :